COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test – GREEN SPRING® 25-pack – TOP 10 best tests
suitable for detection of Omicron and other mutations
4 sampling methods
● Saliva (lolly test) – especially suitable for children!
● Anterio-nasal swab (nose in front)
● Nasopharyngeal swab (nose and throat)
● Oropharyngeal swab (mouth-throat)
sensitivity 96,77% und specificity 100,00%
fast and reliable test results in only 15 minutes
● BfArM listet (BfArM-Test-ID: AT1188/21)
● Paul-Ehrlich-Institut proof
● HSC common list (Device-ID: 2109)
● PZN: 17394138
We look forward to your enquiry for larger quantities
• BfArM Zulassung
• easy to handle
• fast and reliable test results in only 15 minutes
• 4 sampling methods
• Room temperature storage
• no cross-reactivity with different Coronaviren wie MERS, 229E, NL63, KHU1 oder Influenza A, B
describes how well a test actually detects infected persons and how many infected persons pass through its meshes. In statistics, this is referred to as false-negative results. The closer the value is to 100 percent, the more reliably the test detects all infected persons.
describes how rarely a test falsely classifies people as infected. This is about the statistically false-positive results. Again, the closer the value is to 100 per cent, the better.